Thursday 30 December 2010

My favourite punch yet!

The Two Step Bird Punch - Only £15.50

This was my first card using this - don't you think it's adorable.
This punch is also very versatile, as I will be showing you very soon. However, as it is the season most associated with the Robin red breast, I used this loads on Christmas cards and for my next favourite project:

Christmas Shortbread Treat Box
                                      
I used the Ornament Punch as the background and stuck the red breasted Robin on the front. I saw a similar box on youtube and because I wanted it to fit a good few shortbread biscuits, I enlarged by an inch.



These were for some of my old neighbours, but as a first try, I was very pleased with these. Oh and the biscuits were delicious too! 
If you would like instructions for this, I can send you them, just drop me a line.

2 comments:

  1. I love the two step bird punch too I have used it so many times! I am loving the blog, it's full of brilliant ideas and projects already! I can't wait to see what you will achieve when your starter kit arrives!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The box is so nice but the cookies were delicious too Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete