Saturday 22 January 2011

My First party...

Hi all, I had my first party on Thursday...wasn't sure how it was going to go, but it went really well. The smile I had whilst creating all these delights I could see on my fellow friends. At first they all thought they wouldn't be creative enough and would all just copy mine but they all ended up with different concepts of the same design. All of which I was very proud of. 

 Preparing the room, so everything is ready laid out.


Table of delights, a few bits I made earlier, the beautiful Designer Paper Series Samples from Caroline and some other bits Helen had given me and a few swaps from another lovely Stamper, Elaine.

The laughter and fun that went on was all so wonderful and they all left so high that they had relaxed and felt so proud to have produced such a lovely Valentine's Card. here are a few pictures of the evening.



By the way, the idea from Donna, glb, stands for girl loves boy, very sweet I thought. 

No comments:

Post a Comment