Sunday 9 January 2011

Thinking of you!

Hello all,
I have got another card to upload. Unfortunately this was a sympathy card to my aunt, who sadly lost her daughter between Christmas and New Year.

I used the Botanical Blooms set (which is retired - ie no longer in catalogue). However, you can use the Greenhouse Garden on p51 of the current catalogue. You need a stamp set where you can create 'two-step stampin'. This is where you stamp the image with one colour, and then you could either re-stamp it with a lighter colour or sometimes the stamp set comes with a similar picture but it might be just the outline. This is what I did above, I stamped the outline in old olive, then again with the full stamp. Hope this makes sense. The card and 'thinking of you' stamp were my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment