Sunday 27 February 2011

A final farewell to the beautiful SAB Sets

Hi all, for those of you who ordered more than £45 worth of Stampin' Up! products, you would have got one of the following sets FREE - Sweet Summer, Punch Bunch, So Happy For you and Bliss. I have been using all these sets loads and here are some of my latest cards. I have a couple of birthdays, one is slightly belated and the other is for a male cousin of mine. I always find it hard to make cards for men, but I am absolutely loving the Owl in the Punch Bunch set and watch this space, as SU should be bringing out the punch to match real soon!








Hope you like these, I'd appreciate your thoughts so please leave a message.
D x

3 comments:

  1. Love all of them Donna
    Margaret x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Donna - love these cards - particularly the layered flowers xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are all gorgeous Donna, love the simplicity of the second one but love the layered flower in the first one too!

    Love
    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete