Wednesday 6 April 2011

Easter Card & Treat Box - Card Class

Hello everyone and what a scorcher of a day! It has been lovely and warm. Last night was my second card making class and we were all busy making this wonderful Easter Card using the Sweet Treat Cups and a 2 4 6 8 box.


There were 5 new class members and although the card was a little tricky, they all made it beautifully, along with their boxes. We all worked hard and enjoyed creating these beautiful treats.


These are some of their creations, some were so chuffed with what they created, it's such a wonderful feeling going away with something you've made from scratch. Being a primary teacher, now I know how the children feel when they ask to take their work home and I reply "Can I put it on the wall first!".


This one was made by the lovely Caroline.


Barbara enjoyed making these 2, aren't they gorgeous, I think the stem and leaves are perfect.


This was made by the wonderful Sacha, who now is also hooked on Stampin' Up!
And Karen below, was just over the moon with her creation, she just didn't think she could make something like this, but with the right products, co-ordinating colours, stamps and punches - it is!


It was a wonderful evening, full of laughter, creativity and my Spiced Apple Cake, which went down a treat. I cannot wait until the next one of the 3rd of May, where we'll be making a Wedding Card and acceptance card. If you would like to join us, email me at head-over-heels-by-dlm@hotmail.com
I have a tutorial for the above card, so if you would like to know how we did it, just email me.
Until next time, let's hope the sun keeps shining!
D x x x

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a fabulous evening Donna, well done, the card is absolutely stunning. Plus last night was Charlie's parents evening, if you didn't put their art on the wall, we'd have nothing to go WOW at on these evenings! x

    ReplyDelete