Friday 15 April 2011

Lots of training - making and sharing together!

Hello everyone, first wee of the Easter holidays...where has it gone! As per my last post, last Saturday we had some training with the lovely Monica and Bekka in Peterborough and we all had a fantastic time creating wonderful cards and 3D projects, chatting, drinking tea and eating cake, sharing ideas and best of all swapping our little cards.

These were my swaps, funnily enough Caroline my upline, had the same idea to use tea bags! Great minds think alike I said! So here are my swaps:



Here are the wonderful projects we made, all using products from the mini catalogue, I still have a few, so if you would like one I can send you a copy FREE, just email me at head-over-heels-by-dlm@hotmail.com your address and it will be on your doorstep in no time!

The first one uses the beautiful Nature Walk Stamp Set,


The next uses the Owl Punch and the Top Note Die to cut that wonderful shape which is used as a background:


Hope you can see the Owl is popping out of a box, maybe I should have made him a little happier, he looks slightly confused...bless him!

The last card we made would be idea for a men's birthday card, using the Motorcycle and the Champagne Glass Glitter:


I loved the way we stamped the sentiment onto the Twill, a lovely effect I will be using over and over again!

These are the 3D projects, I love this Easter hanging basket, we used the Scallop Circle Die and then embossed it using the the Vintage Wallpaper and of course the Big Shot.




The last 3D project is so cute and would be ideal for a new mum or nan to carry in her purse, as it's a mini album - it would be great with pictures of a new born in! 




If you would like to ask any questions about these projects, please feel free to do so by leaving a comment, I love reading them! Here is a mini slideshow of the day! 
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This digital slideshow generated with Smilebox

Our little Essex group met up yesterday for some more making and sharing, I'm going to try and time tomorrow's post, so please pop back to see more great project ideas!
Thanks for visiting, 
D x

No comments:

Post a Comment