Tuesday 3 May 2011

Because I care...

Hello everyone, this has been scheduled, so hopefully it should work as I am at work. Well this is one of my favourite sets, 'Because I care...' which is a hostess set, so if you like this set, contact me and book a workshop. I can come to your house, where you and your family/friends will enjoy a few hours of crafting as I will provide a couple of projects and I can demonstrate a useful technique or how to use the Big Shot! If you would like to do this, please email me at head-over-heels-by-dlm@hotmail.com

This lovely card is for someone who comes to my card class and has had an operation, so I am going to take it to the class tonight so everyone can sign it and I will send it to her, just to let her know that we all wish her well!



Colours used were Wild Wasabi, Rich Razzleberry and Whisper White. The Stamp set is called Because I care, in the stamp set you will also get one hydrangea flower, which I stamped and cut and stuck with a dimensional, not sure if you can see it popping out? I also stuck a tiny pearl on it. Love how this has turned out, does anyone notice the Top Note Die as the background?! Good old Mr Big Shot!
 I'm sure she'll love this, 
Until next time thank you for visiting, 
D x

No comments:

Post a Comment