Saturday 14 May 2011

A Happy Birthday to my lovely Upline!

Hello again, this is a scheduled post as I'm hoping I'm enjoying hubby's surprise! Today is our wedding anniversary but also my upline Caroline's birthday. Now I'm going against all rules here and uploading her birthday card before I give it to her, but I just want her to see/get it virtually! Here it is, I thought I would use something that she hasn't got - Build a Blossom - Stamp Set and Punch. 



I hope she likes it. The colours used here were Pink Pirouette and Pumpkin Pie. I also used the Big Shot Polka Dot Embossing Folder for the large petals, which creates a different effect to stampin'. 
Hope to post another soon, 
Thanks for visiting, 

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE it, Thank you so much Donna! I can't wait to jump in the bath either, the bubble bath is gorgeous too, thank you so much. I feel very spoilt. x

    ReplyDelete