Friday 13 May 2011

Our First Anniversary...

Hi everyone,
What a busy week! It seemed to drag a little, maybe it's because it is our first full week at work! Anyway, this weekend my hubby and I are celebrating Our First Wedding Anniversary. Can't believe it's been a year already! Well I came home from work a little earlier today to make a card for him! This is what I came up with, I used odd bits of scrap, very little stamping - just punching! So here it is:




He absolutely loved it, so I am very pleased, as usually when I ask him what he thinks, he always says the same thing!! Anyway, he has a surprise in store for us! Wonder what that is...I will let you know when I find out! 
Another post tomorrow, 
D x

1 comment:

  1. happy anniversary donna and paul.xx

    im getting married wednesday.

    lots of love

    charlie.xx

    ReplyDelete