Thursday 9 June 2011

Father's Day - June Class


Hello everyone, quite a busy start to the week. We had another class on Tuesday, where we were making Father's Day Bits. We made a card, a bottle neck tag and a treat bag. Here it is: 



The colours we used were : Night of Navy, Chocolate Chip with Wild Wasabi DSP. The ink matched the card and we used the Owl Punch to create these wonderful characters. The dad on the gift bag was used with the Schoolbook Serif Alphabet, punched out with the 1.75" circle and then embossed. The backing of the dad bag is the Top Note Die. 

Here are the class member's cards - I hope I can remember who did what ;-) apologies if not!


The above card was made by Sacha - I love it how all of them look similar but there are slight details that some wanted to change.

 
This one was made by Karen, who thoroughly enjoyed the class...and the cake! ;-)

 This one's by Rebecca.
 Linda created this one.
 Our newest class goer, Elaine, albeit having a sore tooth, still managed to create this wonderful card. 
 Unfortunately, I never got round to taking a photo of Mandy's - sorry, I know she used a different stamp to the 'Happy Father's Day' one, but this one is by Ashley, I love the eyes - they're so straight!
 This blurry one (sorry) is by Caroline, I love him winking!
And last but not least Ginny, who loved the friend sentiment. 

We also had Barbara, who made a very special card for her daughter and her husband for their anniversary - here it is - I think it turned out wonderful. 






This is us all getting stuck in, we do enjoy these meetings and you would too, with plenty of tea, cake, chatting and stamping. There are 2 places left, so if you would like to join us for the next class on 12th of July, email me at head-over-heels-by-dlm@hotmail.com.
Until next time (tomorrow!) - thanks for visiting and I'm sure my class members will appreciate any comments.
D x

No comments:

Post a Comment