Thursday 30 June 2011

A new baby...

Hello everyone, I have just finished and delivered a lovely card and mini-album to our next door neighbour, who had a gorgeous little girl last week. I love making baby cards, not sure why, maybe it's because I always end up colouring in something which I love!


I got this card idea from Diane and changed the colours. I love the subtle colours, they compliment each other so well. The mini-album is from Bekka, which we made at training last April.

 Stamp set - Bundle of Love
Cardstock - Pretty in Pink, So Saffron DSP, Whisper White
Markers/Ink - Regal Rose, Daffoldil Delight and Crumb Cake
Accessories - Decorative Label Punch, Basic Pearls



Isn't the album pretty? I used the Nursery Suite Quick Accents to put more detail on the mini-album. These are like stickers but much thicker and aren't flimsy.


Cardstock - Pretty in Pink, So Saffron DSP
MAccessories - Nursery Suite Quick Accents, Big Shot, Scallop Envelope Die, 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon in Daffoldil Delight.

I hope you like this project and are inspired by it, I love reading your comments so please do leave some.
I'll be back tomorrow with a Colour Coach Blog Hop, so do pop back!
D x

No comments:

Post a Comment