Sunday 4 September 2011

Anniversary Card, using the Owl Punch!

Hello everyone,
I have so many birthdays and anniversaries at the beginning of this month, so after hubby's birthday, here is an anniversary card for my aunt and uncle. It follows the colours chosen by the Simply Stampin Challenge guys.
I had to use these colours ~ 
So here is my card:



I used a few punches including the Owl Punch, the 1 3/8 circle punch for the moon and the 3 heart punch too.
I'm back to work tomorrow, but I have a few cards in store for you including my card class ones, where we will be using a set we are saying goodbye to.
Thanks for visiting and enjoy reading your comments, 
D x

4 comments:

  1. I Love this card - so cute. I really love the owls in silhouette, I would never have thought of that. Thanks for joining us this week at the Simply Stampin' Challenge, Niki x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card and those colours are gorgeous together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, what a sweet anniversary card! I love the silhouetted owls against the moon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so cute! I've not seen the owls used like that before :

    ReplyDelete