Wednesday 26 October 2011

Curly Christmas Wreath Class

Hello everyone, as promised I'm back with one of the first projects I am offering. The way these classes are going to run is that there are a number of days in November where you can book yourself a project or two or more if you like (they are gorgeous!) and just pop along on any of the dates to join us in making them.

The first project I'm sharing with you is this wonderful Curly Christmas Wreath, isn't it stunning!



This is a close to show you that is made from the beautiful Designer Series Paper. The cost for this class is just £12. That includes all the products you need in making this stunner. If you would like to join us, email me to book your place. You can join us on any of these dates:

Date:  8th or 15th or 22nd or 29th of November 2011
Time:  6.30-9.30pm
Venue: My house (address on booking) 
email me at : head-over-heels-by-dlm@hotmail.com

Watch out for the next project...

Hope to see you, D x

No comments:

Post a Comment