Sunday 4 March 2012

Perfect match!

Hello everyone, I must apologise for not updating my blog sooner, I had a few things I had to sort out. Today I bring you a very easy gift box, which I cased from Monica Gayle. I have used this bag to hold a little bottle of wine and chocolates for some work colleagues who have helped me out during the last week.

I love this colour combo of Elegant Eggplant and Pumpkin Pie. I actually used some retired DSP in pumpkin pie and the scallop envelope die, along with the Fun Flowers die on page 129.




I will be back tomorrow with some very exciting news so watch this space. In the meantime if you would like to order anything from either the Catalogue & Idea Book 2011/12 or the Mini catty, please get in touch as you can still benefit from the Sale-a-bration. Which means if you spend £45 or more you can choose either a stamp set or a pack of designer series paper. Click on the right hand side button to have a look or get in touch at head-over-heels-by-dlm@hotmail.com.
See you tomorrow and thank you for visiting!
D x

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous bag, love the colours and the design. Am now following you. Love Bex xxx

    ReplyDelete