Sunday 16 December 2012

My own Christmas Cards...

I needed to these quick as needed to send them to Malta and as usual left it rather late so these cards are simple with a personalised twist: a photo of our lovely daughter Lily.



This is a snowy scene, I must say I got all excited when it snowed a few days ago but found it incredibly hard to take a photo of Lily, as I was on my own and use the timer on the camera!

Materials used were: Night of Navy Card, Whisper White Ink and the Labels Framelits for the pretty frame cut out and Lovely as a Tree Stamp Set.



The next one uses the Peekaboo Die, to create windows for photos of notes. This is going to be a great one for scrapbooking.
This is the front:


I used some retired designer series paper and the rest is: Lucky Limade and Real Red card. The Holly Stamp from Easy Events, Peekaboo Die and Pearls.

Once you open you'll see...


Our lovely Lily (sorry the pic isn't that great!). 

Until next time, with another Christmas Card, 
Take care and keep warm,
D xx

1 comment:

  1. lovely cards donna and beatiful lily, many thanks for the classes we have had with you best wishes for christmas ginny xx

    ReplyDelete