Wednesday 20 March 2013

Afternoon Tea anyone?

Hi all,

Yesterday's Scrapbook theme was 'Afternoon Tea' and we all enjoyed it over a cuppa and a piece of my Ginger and Pear cake.

I will be sharing with you the two layouts we made. The papers are from the Twitterpated collection and the stamp set used was Tea Shoppe, which I absolutely love, its so quintessential English!

Colours used were mainly Island Indigo, Riding Hood Red, Pink Pirouette and Baja Breeze! A wonderful collection, when married up with the Twitterpated papers.


 
This is a close up of the Tea Cup stamped in Soft Suede. Some of the ladies opted for a T 4 u and T 4 all! 
 
 
 

 
The tea cups again were stamped but this time in Versamark to bring out the colour of the Island Indigo card!
 
I am offering kits of these scrapbook pages at the price of £6 each including postage. If you would like to order any that you have seen, please do get in touch...scrapbook is a wonderful way of preserving memories, so give it a go!
I do have 2 places left at my next class which is on the 16th April, with a Spring theme.
Email me to book your place:
 
Until next time...thanks for dropping by,
D xx

No comments:

Post a Comment