Friday 29 March 2013

Details of the All Day Craft Event!

Hi all, as promised I have finalised the details and worked on the projects we will be making so here is all you need to know about the day!

Sunday 5th May
10.30 - 4.00
£50
 
Boreham Village Hall

 
Price includes the Secret Garden Stamp Set (clear), all materials to complete the 7 projects, Buffet Lunch and Refreshments throughout the day.
 
 
Here's a sneak peek at what we will be making - 6 cards and a scrapbook page.
 

 
 
If you would like to join us, please ring me on 01245 466665 or email me at head-over-heels-by-dlm@hotmail.com to book your place.
 
If you book your place before the 15th of April you will be given a free raffle ticket. (More will be on sale on the day - all prizes are generous Stampin' Up! Products). A deposit of £25 is required at time of booking.
 
 
This beautiful Stamp Set comes with matching framelits, did you really think I cut these flowers by hand? Oh no!
You can add these for £15 , saving you £6, just let me know at time of booking!
 
 

 
I'm really excited about this day and have lots of prettiness and yumminess to share with you so I really hope you can join us, tell your friends about this, so they can join in the fun too!
D xx
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment