Friday 8 March 2013

Flutterbyes...

Hi all,

I'm back with another project and as promised (hopefully) a better photo of the shimmer smooch spray!

These lovely butterflies were made for the craft fair last Saturday, however, I do have some left which I will be donating to the Butterfly Day at Hobbycraft on the 29th of March ( I do need to check this date, so please pop back), where they will be having all sorts of activities raising money for 'Together for Short Lives'.

 I will also be inviting boys and girls to make one of these for a small donation, so please come and have a go!

I must add that I cased these from a lovely demonstrator across the mile, Chris Kolly at Rubber Room Ramblings! Thank you.

 
As promised, here is a close up of the shimmer smooch we used at our class on Tuesday. If you would like to order the shimmer smooch to add a bit of dazzle to any project (doesn't have to be Christmas!), just drop me a line head-over-heels-by-dlm@hotmail.com
 

 


 
Hope you can see the effect. I will be preparing for my next party for the lovely Julia, next week. So I am going to have a play with a new stamp set and I will be back to show you what I have come up with!
Until next time, thanks for popping by,
D xx

No comments:

Post a Comment