Wednesday 6 March 2013

Tea anyone?

Hello everyone, I must say Lily is keeping me busy and with a craft stall at Hobbycraft on Saturday and Card Class last night...it has been a busy week!

At the craft fair I was selling some Mother's Day cards...I was calling them 'Gift in a Card' as they had a pack of seeds inside.







I used Everything Eleanor Stamp Set with the colours of Red Rose, Soft Suede and Crumb Cake.
What do you think?


One of my latest favourite Stamp Set is this Tea Shoppe Stamp Set. I love the colours and the NEW Smooch spray to give a project that added shimmer! (The picture is not very good, I'm using Windows 8 which I'm struggling with, it's taken me over an hour to post this page, mainly as I couldn't find a way to rotate the photos, also ignore the date!).

 
I will take a better photo tomorrow, so that you can see the shimmer better. If you would like to join us in our card class, I am looking at having another in an alternative venue and possibly a morning too, so if you would like it to be in near you (within reason that is!) please email and let me know your interest!
 
Until next time (as I'm fed up with Windows 8!)
take care,
D xx


No comments:

Post a Comment