Wednesday 17 April 2013

Afternoon Tea Cards...

Hi all,

Hope you're all well. Apologies for these cards being posted late. We went to Wales for a week and thought I'd catch up on blogging but we had no mobile or internet network in the cottage we had been staying in. So have had a lot of catching up to do.

Anyhow, here are the cards we made at this month's card class. The Stamp Set we used was the beautiful Tea Shoppe.

 This is the card...and it opens up like this...thanks to Beckie over at Inking  Idaho, who I cased this from. It was a very WOW moment when I opened it and all this was possible with the little brads.

Colours used were the Midnight Muse, Pink Pirouette, Baja Breeze and Whisper White. The Tea Cup was cut out by hand but the other shapes were cut using the framelits die.



The next card is simpler and it shows off my new purchase the beautiful Doily Die, it is so effective you don't need much else. Colours used were Perfect Plum and Daffodil delight. The little hearts that you can see along the botton were embossed using the Adorning Accents Embossing Folder.


If you would like to join us and make some beautiful cards, contact me to join my class head-over-heels-by-dlm@hotmail.com

Thank you for stopping by, I will be back hopefully tomorrow with some exciting Stampin' UP! news!
D xx



No comments:

Post a Comment