Monday 29 April 2013

Team Training with the Keene Krafters!

Hi all,
I'm going to share with you a little welcome present I gave to my little team on Thursday. We met and had a wonderful afternoon swapping business tips and crafting ideas. I also shared a Card Making Technique with them which I will also be sharing with you - so Watch This Space!

 
If you would like to get your hands on this bag, JOIN MY TEAM of Keene Krafters. Join now and take advantage of an extra £25 that's added to your Starter Kit. That's right, pay £99 and choose £155 worth of product from any catalogue. You can join as a hobby demonstrator or as a business. Anyone can join my team and I will send you the above as a welcome package. Call me or get in touch if you would like more information - 07821162950  head-over-heels-by-dlm@hotmail.com
 
See you on Wednesday with another beautiful card.
 
D x

No comments:

Post a Comment