Sunday 19 May 2013

Recognise this?

Hi all,

I hope you are all enjoying today's sunshine, we did with a spot of gardening and it was such a lovely day that my Lily got to wear her special dress.

I haven't been paper crafting over the last few days but instead I've taken thread to needle (I made that one up!) and made a little dress for Lily. If you recognise where I got my inspiration from , please comment, I'd love to hear from you!

 
 
I'm in the middle of preparing Scrapbook Class for Tuesday, if you would like to join us, our next meeting is on the 18th June. I look forward to seeing you.
 
I will be sharing with you Part 2 of the Secret Garden Set tomorrow and watch this space as I have some very exciting Stampin' Up! news to share with you early next week.
Enjoy the rest of your day.
D xxx
 

2 comments:

  1. Lovely frock! She looks adorable!...This has really prompted me to have a go at making dresses for my little girl -the stuff on offer in the high street is usually yicky. Looking forward to seeing you on the blog soon,

    Jen x
    (http://beatonsmismanagement.blogspot.co.uk)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Donna,

    Was just looking at your blog and came across this post.

    I love where your inspiration came from (hope im right) - The Great British Sewing Bee? I can't wait for the next series. Lovely rendition of the dress. Did you actually attempt the shirring? I went into Chelmsford market yesterday and asked if they sold it ready made! They don't - but macculloch-wallis do :o)

    Johanna x

    ReplyDelete