Thursday 13 June 2013

Special Occassions...

Hello everyone.

I have been busy making some cards for a few people who are having babies and some others that have been commissioned.

The first I share with you is the Wedding Commission card - I only had the colours to go on - Pink and Silver. So I used Pretty in Pink and the Shimmer Card and Embossing powder.

 
Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated) 
 
1. Card – Very Vanilla, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White & Shimmer Silver
 2. Papers –
 3. Stamps – Love & Laughter
 4. Tools – Framelits, Heat Tool, Punches
 6. Mediums – Pretty in Pink, Silver Embossing Powder, Rhinestones, Whisper White Satin Ribbon



The next card I'll be sharing with you is a card I made for one of my colleagues who last Saturday gave birth to a baby boy. It was a very quick card, which is why I love Stampin' Up! products as with the matching card and ink, you can make a card in minutes!

 
 
Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated) 
 
1. Card – Whisper White, Pool Party, Old Olive
 2. Papers –
 3. Stamps – First prints, small alphabet
 4. Tools – Framelits, Pennant punch, Polka Dot Embossing Folder
 6. Mediums – Pool Party, Old Olive


You can guess what he's name is! I hope you like my cards today and please drop by very soon as I'm in the middle of preparing a Launch Party/ Card & Scrapbook taster class to be held on the 6th of July. I'm just finalising venue and time, so visit me soon!

Thank you for reading,
D xx

No comments:

Post a Comment