Wednesday 23 October 2013

Make it Midweek - Another handmade gift idea!

Hello dear reader,

Here I am back with another handmade gift idea, this time it's a scarf using the lovely Katie Tutu yarn.
It's pretty pricey at £9.50 a ball (if you can call it that!) but it will give you one scarf and the best thing is that you can knit it in no time. I think this one took me about 2 hours and I hadn't knitted since Lily was born.


Excuse the photos, no matter how I put it didn't quite look right, maybe I'll take a photo of it on. This is for my aunty Mary who is coming over today from Malta. 

Here is a photo of the actual yarn in case you were wondering what it looks like!


I hope you have liked today's project. I also have some special Stampin' Up! news to share, due to there 25th Birthday this month, they have 25 stamp sets with 25% off. Pop over here https://www.facebook.com/headoverheelsbydlm to have a look and get in touch to order yours today! 


No comments:

Post a Comment