Thursday 30 January 2014

Happy day...when skies are grey!

Hello everyone,

What a miserable day...it's been raining non stop and Lily and I had another pyjama day and I managed to get an hours crafting done while she napped this afternoon. Here is what I came up with...



I used a few things from the new Spring catalogue and some from SAB. I must say I love the Petal Parade Stamp Set, I wasn't sure at first but I've used it to create my own Designer Series Paper, I have also used the Free SAB Sweet Sorbet DSP for the 'flower' and the Summer Starfruit Baker's Twine. 
The Sentiment was a mixture of SAB 'See ya later' and Happy Days from the Main catalogue. 
Oh and I love the new Arrows Textured Embossing Folder and the new Scalloped Tag Topper Punch, it's great for all sorts! 

Below is a list of all the items used, you can clickon them and it will take you straight to my online shop, where you can order items 24/7 delivered straight to your door.

Have a look at the new Spring Catalogue and the SAB on the right hand side!
Until next time, 
D xx

Table built using Stampin' Up! Product Table Builder from The Crafty Owl.

No comments:

Post a Comment