Wednesday 15 January 2014

Some sneak peeks...

Hello everyone,
I hope you've had a good Wednesday, I took my daughter Lily to messy play today and she did get a little bit messy with the felt tip pens, but who doesn't love felt tips!!

Today I will be sharing with you a 'what I call' open card, that can be sent for any occasion as the sentiment is simply cheerful. I have used a number of new products and I wonder if you can spot them?!



I remembered to stamp the envelope, which I normally always intend to but forget! I have used 3 new sneek peek products that will be available from the 28th of January and the rest are listed below!

Table built using Stampin' Up! Product Table Builder from The Crafty Owl.



I am also in the process of setting up a Stampers 6, where you can still benefit from the hostess credits without hosting a party yourself! Pop back for more info or email me by clicking here

Until next time...
Enjoy your Wednesday evening!
D xx

No comments:

Post a Comment