Sunday 31 August 2014

Sew it Saturday...

Hello readers,

Sew it Saturday was actually a day out admiring someone else's makes.

Off we went to see The Fluffy Cornershop in Bethnal Green. It was busier than I thought but full of delight.

We came away with a Drifter, mainly as this was my chocolate treat as a teen, that my nan used to send to me when I was in Malta. I used love my nans letters and parcels, and I would always have eaten one on my way from the post office to town. So this is going to remind me of that!

Here are some photos, unfortunately today was the last day and I'm not quite sure what is going to happen to any (if she indeed had any) left!



 
I do have more photos that I will share with you over the next week. My sewing project at the moment is a Ruby dress in some fantastic Fox farbric! More to follow soon.
Thanks for dropping by.
D x

No comments:

Post a Comment