Tuesday 19 August 2014

Sorry it's been a very long while...

Hello everyone,
 I must apologise it's been a while since I updated this and the main reason is that I have used facebook more as uploading from my phone is just so much quicker but I promise ( with myh little finger) that I am going to update my blog at least twice a week, a third would be a bonus!

Gosh...there is so much to share with you, I actually need to see what photos I have on my laptop. I must also point out that I have been dabbling in other crafts, such as sewing, knitting and crocheting. Ohh actually last night I did a bit of pottery painting!

But today I will show you a set of cards I have made which I'm calling Butterflies and Bloom!

You too can make these...details are on the poster if you would like to join me, message me or drop me an email @  head-over-heels-by-dlm@hotmail.com



 
I will be showing you these individually in the next few weeks. Thank you for reading and it's good to be back - bare with me while I updated my page!
Thanks
D xx

No comments:

Post a Comment