Wednesday 17 September 2014

A 30th Birthday Card to share with you!

Hi there dear reader,
Hope you are well...first week is always hectic, not only because of the start of the school term but also because it's both my husband's and daughter's birthday on the same day! Now that is over, I'm back to creating a few Christmas projects as well as some hand sewn ones!

Today I share with you a quick card I made for a friend's 30th!I I'm hoping it would fall under the Vintage theme!



I've used a mixture of crisp cantaloupe, crumb cake and soft suede. The stamp set is Everything Eleanor, with the pennant punch for the lovely pennants which I embossed!  I fussy cut the flowers to give it that extra 3D effect. I hope you like it and I hope you come back in a few days for my sewing project!
 
Thanks for reading,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment